Nest Learning Thermostat
Helps save energy.
The Nest Learning Thermostat learns from you and creates a schedule to help save energy. And now, its ring comes in stainless steel, copper, black and white.
Nest learns the temperatures you like and programs itself in about a week.
To help you save energy, Nest automatically turns itself down when nobody’s at home.
Connect your thermostat to Wi‑Fi to control the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop.
Hot water control
Control your hot water tank from anywhere. Adjust your hot water schedule. And give your hot water a boost if you need it.
Nest now uses OpenTherm technology to modulate your condensing boiler.
You’ll see the Leaf when you choose a temperature that saves energy. It guides you in the right direction.
- Stainless Steel
- 24-bit colour LCD
- 480 x 480 resolution at 229 pixels per inch (PPI)
- 5.3 cm diameter
- The Nest Learning Thermostat is compatible with many central heating systems, including:
- Combi boilers
- System and heat-only boilers
- Domestic hot water tanks
- Hydronic underfloor systems
- Air-source and ground-source heat pumps (heating only)
- Zoned systems (one Nest Thermostat per zone)
- Heating systems with OpenTherm technology
- Near-field activity
- Far-field activity
- Ambient light
Heat link tech specs
- 3 LEDs – status, manual heating, manual hot water
- Nest button used for manual heating mode or to reset.
Size and weight
- Weight: 198 g
- Size: 11 x 11 x 2.8 cm
802.15.4 @ 2.4 GHz