Helps save energy.
The Nest Learning Thermostat learns from you and creates a schedule to help save energy. And now, its ring comes in stainless steel, copper, black and white.
Nest learns the temperatures you like and programs itself in about a week.
To help you save energy, Nest automatically turns itself down when nobody’s at home.
Connect your thermostat to Wi‑Fi to control the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop.
Hot water control
Control your hot water tank from anywhere. Adjust your hot water schedule. And give your hot water a boost if you need it.
Nest now uses OpenTherm technology to modulate your condensing boiler.
You’ll see the Leaf when you choose a temperature that saves energy. It guides you in the right direction.
- Stainless Steel
- 24-bit colour LCD
- 480 x 480 resolution at 229 pixels per inch (PPI)
- 5.3 cm diameter
- The Nest Learning Thermostat is compatible with many central heating systems, including:
- Combi boilers
- System and heat-only boilers
- Domestic hot water tanks
- Hydronic underfloor systems
- Air-source and ground-source heat pumps (heating only)
- Zoned systems (one Nest Thermostat per zone)
- Heating systems with OpenTherm technology
- Near-field activity
- Far-field activity
- Ambient light
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n @ 2.4GHz, 5GHz
- 802.15.4 @ 2.4GHz
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
Size and weight
- Weight: 206 g
- Diameter: 8.4 cm
- Height: 2.7 cm
- Weight: 38 g
- Diameter: 7.7 cm
- Height: 1.2 cm
- Weight: 244 g
- Diameter: 8.4 cm
- Height: 3.2 cm
Remote control requirements
- Wi-Fi connection with internet access
- Nest app on phone or tablet with iOS 8 or later, or Android 4.1 or later
- Latest version of Safari, Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer on Mac OS X v10.9 or later and Windows 7 or later
- Multi-zone homes
- You can control up to 20 thermostats per home.
- Nest in two homes
- You can control Nest Thermostat in two locations from one Nest account.
- 2-year limited warranty. For support, visit nest.com/uk/support
In the box
- Heat Link
- USB power cable (2 m)
- Power adaptor
- Mounting screws
- Installation guide and warranty
- Welcome Guide
- Nest Pro installation card