Nest Learning Thermostat
Then pays for itself.
The Nest Learning Thermostat learns from you and creates a schedule to help save energy.
Nest learns the temperatures you like and programs itself in about a week.
Nest automatically turns itself down when nobody’s home to help you save energy.
Connect your thermostat to Wi‑Fi to control the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop.
When Nest spots you across the room, it lights up to show you the time, temperature or weather.
Check your Energy History in the Nest app to see how much energy you use and why.
You’ll see the Leaf when you choose a temperature that saves energy. It guides you in the right direction.
- Stainless Steel
- 24-bit color LCD
- 480 x 480 resolution at 229 pixels per inch
- 2.08 in (5.3 cm) diameter
- The Nest Learning Thermostat works with 95% of 24V heating and cooling systems, including gas, electric, forced air, heat pump, radiant, oil, hot water, solar and geothermal.
- Heating: 1, 2, and 3 stages (W1, W2, W3)
- Cooling: 1 and 2 stages (Y1, Y2)
- Heat pump: with auxiliary and emergency heat (O/B, AUX, E)
- Humidifier or dehumidifier (HUM, DEHUM)
- Fan (G)
- Power (C, RH, RC)
- Near-field activity
- Far-field activity
- Ambient light